Saturday, September 06, 2008

My system-- an overview

I've used a day planner for decades and every year I refine the system a bit more. Some improvements fall by the wayside, others become part of the lexicon.

I use a version of the Franklin-Covey pyramid. There are the themes of my life, then the yearly goals, monthly goals, weekly goals and daily goals. I try to regularly review these elements and tweak as necessary. This year, I spent alot of time deciding my annual goals, but for some reason, they fell short of the mark. I recalibrated my goals recently and feel much more enthusiastic about them. So I don't consider any of these elements to be written in stone.

In upcoming posts, I'll discuss each of the elements of my life planning.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?