Saturday, June 28, 2008

How to generate ideas?

I don't know if it's summer or whether my brain is occupied with work projects and the changes in my personal life, but the usual flow of ideas has slowed to a trickle, more like a faucet that occasional drips a drop. The business idea I had last year seems much less practical in the current economy but I haven't come up with a compelling idea in its place. We went away for a few days last week, that usually stimulates new thought for me, but I haven't gotten any good ideas. I'm doing my tried and true strategies: long walks, browses in bookstores, gardening, going to different types of events, but no luck. I don't know if I am merely fallow right now or if I need to seek out new strategies for generating ideas and creative energy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?