Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back in the saddle!!!

It's been quite an ordeal trying to get back into this blog. I had alot of problems with passwords and access after Blogger was acquired by Google and I was about to give up. Then a fellow poster on my favorite BB sent me a kind email praising my work on True Path and I was inspired to carry on.

So, what's gone on since December 2006? Alot and not much. I'm still employed in the corporate world. I finished and am editing my first novel and have started doing historical research for an artist in my area. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do when I grow up. The bumpy economy has not helped my courage.

On the bright side, my long distance boyfriend and I have moved in together. Dave is an entrepreneur who encourages me to continue on my path and it's good for me to have him here with me, providing a good example and lots of encouragement.

I promise it won't be 18 months until my next posting! How are you doing these days? Let me know!

Vidya

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?